1. Go to www.rentfromhome.com
2. In the box next to “Get Started”, type zmusic, and click the green “Go” button
3. Fill in the fields for;
a. School name or initals (required)
b. City, State, and Teacher’s name (optional, if you know it)
c. Click the “Shop now” button
4. Click on the picture of the instrument you want to rent
a. Only Rental Return Group One and Group Two instruments from the flyer may be ordered on-line
b. New instruments from all groups, and new or rental return Group Three and Four instruments,
must be rented at the store with a written contract
5. There is a description of the instrument chosen.
a. If you have a brand preference, it can be selected from the “Brand One Preference” pull down menu.
b. You can also specify a second brand preference.
c. If you don’t have a preference, leave both pull downs set to “No Preference”.
(All the brands we sell at a given level are comparable in quality and playability)
d. Then select the “Add to Cart” button for either monthly rental or “Buy it Now!”
6. You are now at your shopping cart which shows;
a. Instrument, Brand preference, and monthly rental fee.
b. M&R (Maintenance & Replacement) fee, which also covers reasonable loss, theft or damage beyond repair.
c. Sub total
d. Fl State sales tax (VIR is located in FL, and must collect state sales tax)
e. Total monthly payment
f. Number of payments to completely purchase the instrument
g. Click “Checkout” to go to the next page
7. Checkout #1
a. If you are an existing customer; fill in your email address and password and click “Login” to go to Checkout #2
b. If you are new, click “Click here to create an account”
8. Your details page
a. Fill in all requested information
b. Check the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box
c. Click the “Create account” button to go to Checkout #2
9. Checkout #2
a. Check over all information
b. Select "Deliver Order" (address you entered), or "Pick up order" (picked up at Z Music Store) from the drop down menu.
Please note - an adult's signature (18+ and with ID) is required for all deliveries.
No instruments will be left, they must be delivered to a person.
If no one will be at home during the day, please select "Pick Up Order"
c. Tell a friend to receive a free month’s rent
d. Fill in all payment information (VIR uses secure servers and all information is kept completely confidential)
e. Click the “Pay Now” button to complete your order.
10. Shortly after your order is processed, you will receive an email confirmation which includes your order details. Please save/print this confirmation for your records. If you opted in-store pick-up of your student's instrument, you will receive an email and/or phone call within 24 hours (except weekends) to confirm availability & pick-up time. If your instrument is to be delivered, you will be notified via separate email (typically from both Rentfromhome.Com and UPS Quantum Notify) when your instrument is shipped.
11. There are a number of buttons across the top of all pages that take you to more information about our company including resources for parents, repairs& returns, about us, and a contact us page.
Accessories, cleaning kits, books, music stands, etc. are available at Z Music Store.
Lessons are also available at the store.